Our packs of recycled Volvik Vivid golf balls allow you to try this innovative ball at amazing low prices. So why don’t you give them a try?
These packs will be made up of a mix of Volvik Vivid golf balls with colours such as Red, Blue, Yellow, Green, Purple, White, Orange and others. The exact mix depends upon stocks at the time of purchase.
The Vivid was the world’s first, and best selling, matte finish golf ball, and you can read more about it here. This was because the Vivid has a number of key features that can help to improve your standard of play. These include:
– a patented high visibility matte finish, available in 11 different colour options.
– a new oversized core that helps maximise distance for players with driver club head speeds of 70-100 mph.
– a three piece construction that Volvik designed to produce lower driver spin and higher wedge spin with a mid-to-high ball flight.
– a matte finish ionomer cover with a 322 dimple pattern for a consistent stable ball flight.
– a Volvik compression rating of 75.
So together these features make the Vivid an innovative and unique golf ball.
We prepare and grade our second hand golf balls to the highest standards. And we take the greatest care in collecting, cleaning, and sorting our grading our recycled balls. This all means that you know you can rely on the balls we sell, and you won’t be disappointed. And we are happy to offer a money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied. So why not try this innovative ball at our amazingly low prices?
Our used Volvik Vivid balls are available in Pearl, Pearl/Grade A, and Grade B condition. You can click here if you would like to read more about our grading system.