Our recycled Srixon AD333 Tour golf balls allow you to try this ball at amazing prices. The new Srixon AD333 Tour features tour performance technology for superior distance, precision control and a soft feel. The AD333 Tour is designed specifically for golfers who may not possess that enviable tour level swing speed but demand the characteristics that a tour ball provides.
The AD333 Tour has a new FastLayer Core and this means it starts soft in the centre and gradually becomes firm around its outer edge. It delivers exceptional feel and ball speed for maximum distance. Consequently these balls deliver superior, balanced performance for golfers who demand exceptional distance, feel and greenside control.
These Srixon AD333 Tour golf balls have the following key features.
- NEW FastLayer Core, delivering exceptional feel and ball speed for maximum distance.
- Exceptional performance though the air.
- Enhanced surface area with the new 338 speed dimple design.
- Reduced drag for a penetrating flight with more carry on every shot and superb performance in the wind!
- A new Spin Skin with SeRM – this is a coating that maximises spin for more control and more stopping power.
- Originally developed for Srixon’s premium Z-Star golf ball range.
You can click here to read more about the features of the AD333 range of balls.
We prepare and grade our recycled golf balls to the highest standards. So we know you won’t be disappointed with these balls. And we’re so confident that we offer a money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied. We sell the AD333 in Pearl, Pearl/Grade A, and Grade B condition, so you have a wide choice, all at low prices. Click here for details of our grading system.