Our recycled Srixon AD333 golf balls allow you to try this ball at amazing prices. The AD333 is a premium 2-piece ball, lower-compression, golf ball. It has a new FastLayer Core and this means it starts soft in the centre and gradually becomes firm around its outer edge. So FastLayer delivers exceptional feel and ball speed for maximum distance. Consequently these balls deliver superior, balanced performance for golfers who demand exceptional distance, feel and greenside control.
Here we offer Srixon’s Pure White AD333 golf balls, with the following key features.
- NEW FastLayer Core, delivering exceptional feel and ball speed for maximum distance.
- Exceptional performance though the air.
- Enhanced surface area with the new 338 speed dimple design.
- Reduced drag for a penetrating flight with more carry on every shot and superb performance in the wind!
- A new Spin Skin with SeRM – this is a coating that maximises spin for more control and more stopping power.
- Originally developed for Srixon’s premium Z-Star golf ball range.
You can click here to read more about the features of the AD333.
We sell the AD333 in Pearl, Grade A, and Grade B condition, so you have a wide choice, all at low prices. Click here for details of our grading system.