Our recycled Srixon AD333 golf balls allow you to try this great ball at amazing prices. The AD333 is a premium 2-piece ball, lower-compression, golf ball. It also has a new FastLayer Core. So this means it starts soft in the centre and gradually becomes firm around its outer edge. This feature means that FastLayer delivers exceptional feel and ball speed for maximum distance. Consequently these balls deliver superior, balanced performance for golfers who demand exceptional distance, feel and greenside control.
Here we offer the Srixon AD333 golf ball with the following key features.
- NEW FastLayer Core, delivering exceptional feel and ball speed for maximum distance.
- Exceptional performance though the air.
- Enhanced surface area with the new 338 speed dimple design.
- Reduced drag for a penetrating flight with more carry on every shot and superb performance in the wind!
- A new Spin Skin with SeRM – this is a coating that maximises spin for more control and more stopping power.
- Originally developed for Srixon’s premium Z-Star golf ball range.
You can click here to read more details about the features of the AD333.
We prepare and grade our recycled golf balls to the highest standards. So we know you won’t be disappointed with these balls. And we’re so confident of this that we offer a money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied. We sell the AD333 in Pearl, Grade A, and Grade B condition, so you have a wide choice, all at low prices. Click here for details of our grading system.
Or you can click here to see details of all the other model of Srixon golf balls that we offer.